- 28/08 - 02/09 2023
- Athens, Greece
ENICON & EXCEED co-organise an event within the RawMat2023 conference
In the frame of the 2nd International Conference on Raw Materials and Circular Economy “RawMat’, the Horizon Europe projects ENICON and EXCEED co-organise an event about Energy Transition Metals in order to bring together industry and academia to discuss all the current trends and challenges towards the transition to a net-zero economy.
This event will include selected presentations, followed by a round table discussion.
The event will take place on 30 August in the interval 14:00-18:30 at the conference venue.
Raw Materials: Setting the foundation for the Green Transition
RawMat2023 aims to bring together the Academic community, engineers, early-stage scientists as well as senior scientists, industry executives, stakeholders and policy makers, and other professionals in the field of raw materials and circular economy for a comprehensive, cross-discipline exchange of knowledge.
Main Conference Topics
Following the demands and trends of modern society, RawMat2023 shall address a wide range of technological developments and future challenges regarding Raw Materials with an emphasis on Circular Economy aspects. RawMat2023 covers a broad list of topics as follows:
- EU Industrial Strategy / Circular and Resource Efficient Economy
- Minerals Exploration and Resource Characterization: securing critical and strategic raw materials supply
- Mining: Trends and Perspectives
- Advances in Mineral Processing Technologies
- Sustainable Metallurgy
- Industrial Minerals
- Environment, Energy and Sustainability
- Reuse – Recycling and Valorisation
- Occupational Health and Safety (OHS)
- Greece – Specific Issues